Friday, July 26, 2019

Story image for style jewelry from New York Times

The Meaningful Luxury of Paying Attention

New York Times-Nov. 2, 2010
VALÉRIE MACCARTHY, an opera singer-cum-jewelry designer, had flown in from Paris to attend to various businesses and pleasures, so I met her in SoHo for ...
Story image for style jewelry from New York Times

Lima's Hidden Ateliers

New York Times-Sep. 17, 2010
For exquisite contemporary jewelry, head to a whitewashed home in a quiet part of ... “After perfecting my style for two years, I opened my atelier, hiring young ...
Story image for style jewelry from Slate Magazine

Green Gold

Slate Magazine-Sep. 21, 2010
A gold band may be the ultimate in effortless style, but it takes a lot of work to ... on a whopping 104,000 tons of it, in the form of bullion, coin, and jewelry (PDF).
Story image for style jewelry from Treehugger

Pride of Paper: Not Just Another Collection of Paper Jewelry

Treehugger-Jun. 22, 2010
I used to think I couldn't bare to see another collection of paper jewelry, but, as usual, everything can be refreshing when it's original and well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment