Friday, July 26, 2019

Story image for style jewelry from Los Angeles Times (blog)

Kimberly McDonald's Rock Candy

Los Angeles Times (blog)-Aug. 4, 2010
"In some ways, I think my jewelry is more L.A. than New York," she said over ... I first noticed a pair of McDonald's geode earrings on Joan Burstein, the style icon ...
Story image for style jewelry from New York Times (blog)

Pop Rocks | Irene Neuwirth

New York Times (blog)-Jul. 29, 2010
A recent road trip across northern Spain also had a hand in her creative process. “I found a lot of big, colorful jewelry in the thrift stores there, which inspired ...
Story image for style jewelry from Plain Dealer

Laurie Warshawsky, owner of Blush Boutique: Fashion Flash

Plain Dealer-Apr. 21, 2010
I was selling my jewelry at her store, and then we became partners. What inspiredyou to start making jewelry? I think because I was in law and it was such a ...
Story image for style jewelry from Vanity Fair

The Wow of São

Vanity Fair-Sep. 22, 2010
She also loved jewelry, the bigger the better, and thought nothing of turning up at ... The pièce de résistance was the Andalusian-style terrace, with the Eiffel ...

No comments:

Post a Comment