Monday, December 9, 2019

Story image for bridesmaids from LOOK

Millie Mackintosh's Bridesmaid Dresses – Get The Exact Match!

LOOK-Sep. 11, 2013
Believe it or not, if you're getting married soon and are still searching for the perfect bridesmaid outfit, you can actually snap up Millie's exact bridesmaid dress ...
Story image for bridesmaids from Stuff.co.nz

Rose Byrne on I Give it a Year

Stuff.co.nz-Feb. 16, 2013
I Give it a Year follows Byrne's turn as frosty bridesmaid Helen in the acclaimed 2011 comedy Bridesmaids, a role that she continues to reap rewards from.
Story image for bridesmaids from Glamour

Where Should My Best Guy Friend Stand During the Wedding ...

Glamour-Nov. 1, 2013
When a bride's best friend is male, where does he fit into the bridal party? Suddenly, getting bridesmaids to agree on a bridesmaid dress is a piece of cake!
Story image for bridesmaids from The Slatest

This Is the Last Time I Will Ever See You

The Slatest-Jun. 13, 2013
One of Hanna's bridesmaids was an old friend I could never abide. As I courted Hanna, this friend and I pretended to tolerate each other. But after the wedding, ..

No comments:

Post a Comment