Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Story image for wedding dress from Washington Post

RGIII's wife, Rebecca Liddicoat, in her wedding dress and ...

Washington Post-Jul. 9, 2013
“Thank you for your article on the wedding,” wrote an actual reader of my sports blog on Monday. “I think RGIII is fantastic. Where were the pictures of the bride ...

Diana DeGarmo and Ace Young's Wedding Photos Revealed

Celebuzz-May 22, 2013
Last October, the then bride-to-be revealed to Celebuzz her luck with her wedding dress. “I was really fortunate to find a dress so quickly. I had an idea what I ...
Story image for wedding dress from Daily Mail

The divorce dress: Schoolgirl's incredible design made out of ...

Daily Mail-May 4, 2013
A schoolgirl's 'ironic' wedding dress design made from divorce papers has become an internet hit and attracted interest from major fashion designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment